domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

First succesful C project compiled


At last a C project can be successfully compiled! though I have a weird bug where I can't add new files, I can only add existing files. I'm going to concentrate on fixing that bug this week, but since I'm still in school I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have, I might have to wait until the weekend.

Right after that the goal is to create the global options panel and make the argument creation for gcc better (It's currently just rushed code that could break like a twig).

4 comentarios:

Maciej Piechotka dijo...

Are you going to add Autotools editing plugin?

Marcos Marin dijo...

If I have enough time, yes.

Anónimo dijo...

Hey whats up. I just want to ask what C/C++ compiler is your Add-In using.

Marcos Marin dijo...

By default it uses gcc for C and g++ for C++ but you can create an addin that extends my addin by simply implementing ICompiler and registering the class that implements it in the MonoDevelop addin tree.

This class that implements ICompiler can be created to use any compiler you like, and for each project you can select what compiler to use from a list of registered compilers.